Pages

.

New PUPPY!!!

If you follow me on Twitter, you know that there's been a little hoopla in trying to adopt a new fur-kid.  Well, things are finally falling into place!

Meet my new little one!  If everything goes according to plan, she'll get to come home next weekend.


At 7 weeks

Yesterday at 13 weeks

She is absolutely beautiful, is so loving and is astonishingly laid back.  I estimate that she'll be ten pounds of a smidge less when she's grown.

Now...I need a name for my new little love! Her name now is Dixie, which is sweet - but I don't think "fits" her.  HELP ME!  I'm drawing a blank and you all are my sounding board.  I only have two requirements for any suggestions you give me - it has to go well with Meadow and Beckett's names & can't sound like the word "no".

Sound off!  There may be a little price if I pick your name!


No comments:

Post a Comment