Pages

.

Simple Rosemary Parmesan Crusted Chicken Tenders



Hello and Happy Tuesday TRSI readers! Today we are sharing these chicken tenders that I dearly love. I can not seem to get enough of them. The chicken is delightfully tender and juicy on the inside and the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese form this incredible crunch. Then the rosemary ties it all up in the perfect flavor package... Oh, my mouth is watering thinking about them. Munchkin and I thoroughly enjoyed these every time I made them. I served them with Oven Roasted Tomato Sauce that I had in the freezer. Perfect compliment! Chad does enjoy them too, but is stuck on the Healthy Homestyle Baked Chicken Nuggets.

I usually buy a huge pack of chicken (5 pounds) and make these tenders and freeze them. I portion them in 1 batch increments and they reheat perfectly in about 10-15 minutes at 400°, flipping them half way through reheating. (Remember to prep your baking sheet with aluminum foil and non-stick olive oil spray when you reheat). If you don't have time to reheat it may take longer. Watch your time.

Enjoy these, they are so simple and so delicious. If you want to get creative you can put them in an oven safe dish and cover in layers of mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce. Fabulous!

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment