Pages

.

Back to School - Bite Size Meals - Poppers, Nuggets and Bites


As we all prepare for back to school I have found myself shopping, researching and planning. Munchkin starts preschool this year. The supplies list is as long as my arm. Scissors, crayons, pencils, markers, notebooks, iPad, Mac Book Pro (ha! Just checking if you are listening), paper, art supplies, folders, paints... The list goes on and on. You would think we were starting our own academy.

I know everyone is preparing as 100 other parents are in the back to school aisle with us. They are aimlessly wandering the aisles like zombies with a list in hand. I do hope I am a little more organized, but even so it is overwhelming. Like most parents I feel lost gathering these supplies for my kid.

However, I feel more confident preparing healthy meals for my preschooler. I am am expert in the kitchen, not the back to school aisle, so answering all of the anxious parents requests for recipes that can be made ahead, frozen and reheated and are healthier options for the kids to take to school or eat after school is my forte. We decided to put together our favorite bites for our Munchkin. She loves them and I am sure you will too! Either way, all these meals will be a hit with your family.

Seeing your kids go back to school... Are you excited, sad or a little bit of both?

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment