Pages

.

But, Seriously....

Sorry I didn't blog much in the past week, ladies.  It was one heck of a week.

I had ice seep into my cellar, build up and crack/freeze pipes.  Then my oil company forgot to deliver oil to me.  Then the pipes froze enough that I couldn't feed water into my boiler.

Which meant I lived like a Pilgrim from Tuesday afternoon through Friday afternoon.  Four days without running water and inconsistent heat was a challenge.  Despite needing to melt snow to bath, to flush the toilet, to cook, etc - I REFUSED to give in and go stay at my parent's or cousin's house.  Stubborn, much?!?!  :-)

Add in a less than lovely (read: craptastic) work week, and a few other unforseen complications, and by Friday afternoon - I wanted to cry into a really large glass of wine.  But I made it!  I have heat, running water and enjoyed a fantastic game night last night.

This week will be better, right? It has to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment