Pages

.

Tuesdays At The Table - Inside Out Turkey Burgers

Happy Tuesday, ladies!  It's back to work I go...and I'm just not feeling it.  I'm going.  But I'm not happy.  Maybe in a day or two I'll be happier to be in the office.

This week I'm sharing a recipe I originally saw on Rachel Ray, but I've changed it so much that it doesn't resemble her recipe anymore...except the basic concept.  I love a good turkey burger!

Lovely Yellow Ribbons

Inside Out Turker Burgers

1/2 cup Sauted onions
1½-2 lbs. ground turkey
Salt/pepper
2 t. brown mustard
1/4 cup BBQ sauce
1/4 cup shredded cheese

Season meat with salt and pepper and add mustard, mix well. Divide into 4 equal parts. Form patty and make well in the middle. Fill with onions, BBQ sauce and and 1 T. of cheese. Form burger around filling. Drizzle oil in skillet and add burgers. Cook 2 minutes on each side on medium high. Reduce heat to medium low and cook burgers 7-8 minutes longer, turning occasionally. Do not press down on burger during cooking.


What's cooking in your kitchen?




No comments:

Post a Comment