Pages

.

Sans Computer

It stinks to say this...but my computer was stolen.  Because my brother and I most often use his laptop (there generally isn't a need for both of us to be online at the same time), I didn't notice right away.

I'm horrified.  I'm sad.  I'm ANGRY!!

I'm angry at myself.  How did I not notice right away?!?!

I'm angry at whoever took my computer.  How dare you come into my home and do that?!?!  Did someone get in through a window that JC or I left unlocked?  Was it someone that we trusted to take care of my (still leaking) roof?  Was it a friend that we INVITED into our home?

I'm a little angry at Dell. Don't get me wrong.  I freaking love Dell.  Some people are an Apple...I'm a PC.  I painstakingly customized my computer.  I opted for bells and whistles that suited my blogging needs and the book I so desperately wanted to write.  It took me over a day to decide what cover design to use for my laptop.  I wanted something girlie...but not too girlie. (I went with abstract blue circles.) Oh, back from my little tangent.  I'm a smidge mad at Dell because they can't locate my computer.  Sure, lojack was installed.  But I only bought the plan for a year.  So, I'm sh*t out of luck.

Where does that leave me?  Well, that leaves me floating between the computers at my parents, my brother (which, isn't working so great - hence the reason for my recent discovery), and today, the lovely Kristin.  It also likely means that my plans for book writing are on hold.

(Dear Dell - If you read this...I'm open to reviewing any of your fine computers.  *hint, hint*)

No comments:

Post a Comment