Pages

.

The Beginning Of The End...

I’ve been with my company for seven and a half years. Seriously – seven and a half years! But I won’t be hitting the eight year mark. Why, you ask?!?! Because I’m leaving.


My last day will be Friday, June 17th. The decision to go was both easier and harder than I thought it would be. (I know. Quite the contradiction.) The hardest part is walking away from some truly amazing people. On even the hardest of days – they made me laugh. They heard about my house-buying horrors, my crazy puppy stories, held me up while my brother went off to war and saw me walk into countless walls (But let’s not dwell on that…mmkay?! Especially since none of them were fast enough with their cameras).

I’m in a little bit of denial right now…but soon my customers will have to be transitioned to other team members. I am most definitely going to miss some of my customers!!

If I’m lucky, I’ll get out without a cake or any attention. I’m much better at drifting away quietly… Though, I have a running joke with my old manager. Every time I see someone else leave and have a party – I tell her I want a puppy as a going away gift instead. Let’s see her pull THAT one off! *giggle*

What comes next? Just stick around and I’ll tell you all about it.

(And a GINOURMOUS “thank you” goes to Kristin, Heather, Jane and Mrs. Jones. Whether they realize it or not, they helped me be brave enough to realize that it’s my time to go.)


No comments:

Post a Comment