Pages

.

Tuesdays At The Table - Black Eyed Pea Salad

Happy Tuesday!!  I've been a bad blogger.  A very bad blogger!  I just realized that my last post was last week's recipe.  How did that happen?!?!

I promise to do better!  This is my last week at my current job.  If you all don't mind - think happy thoughts for me.  Just general "she'll find something fabulous, but in the meantime be terrifically entertaining on the blog" type of thoughts.  :-) 

Here's a little secret.... I have a SodaStream product review coming soon.  And *gasp* I might be giving one away too!

Photobucket


This week I'm sharing another summer-ish, fairly healthy salad. (You're welcome.  Unless you hate salad...  In which case, I'm sorry!)

Black Eyed Pea Salad

1 tsp. Dijon mustard
2 tbsp. cider vinegar
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
1 package (10 oz.) frozen corn kernels, thawed
1 bell pepper (I like orange or red for sweetness and a pop of color), chopped thin
2 scallions, thinly sliced
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper

In a medium bowl, whisk the mustard, vinegar and oil.  Add all your veggies.  Toss to combine and season to taste.

What's cooking in your kitchen?



No comments:

Post a Comment