Pages

.

25 Minute Chicken Parmesan with Linguine and Broccoli


We are sooo excited to share with you that we have teamed up with Kraft Foods and Hunt's to bring you Sunday Dinner... Any Night of the Week, without all the work. Today's recipe 25 Minute Chicken Parmesan with Linguine and Broccoli is just one of the many delicious recipes and more on the Kraft Parmesan Italian Dinner page where they will be featuring more delicious recipes, including 2 more of ours. Head on over now and get a peak! Don't worry that link will open in a new window (so you can finish this first). Click here for more of our Kraft recipes.

The meals that really stick in my memory from my childhood are the ones that we enjoyed on Sunday. Sunday dinners were always filled with family, fun, lots of love and the best food we ate all week.

Memories of my mom and dad in the kitchen wash over me as I remember those days. My daddy belting out a heartfelt 50’s tune to my mom in the kitchen still leaves me swirling.

Make sure you check out our video!

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment