Pages

.

Tuesdays At The Table - Spinach With Shallots

Happy Tuesday, ladies!!  I'm currently up to my eyeballs in painting projects and had to schedule this post.  I hope it posts as planned.  :-)  If not, leave me a comment and I'll get it fixed ASAP!

Lovely Yellow Ribbons

I love spinach!  It's tasty, healthy and can be incorporated in so many dishes.  When I only have a few minutes and need I good side - this is my "go-to".

Spinach With Shallots

1 tablespoon olive oil
1 shallot, diced
1 (10 ounce) bag baby spinach leaves
Salt and pepper to taste

In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Stir in shallots and cook until transparent, about 5 minutes. Add spinach, sprinkle with salt and pepper; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes until leaves are wilted and reduced.

What's cooking in your kitchen?



No comments:

Post a Comment