Pages

.

2 on Tuesday - Dear Santa

It's time for another round of 2 on Tuesday with the awesome Andrea!!  This week, she's asking us...
What’s on your Christmas wish list? What do you want to receive from Santa?



2 on Tuesday


I wish I could limit my list to two items.  But, if you're going to ask Santa for presents - GO BIG!!

I only got my Kindle last Christmas...but I REALLY want the Kindle Fire! 


 I think I'm the only woman in the world without a Clarisonic Mia.  And I waaant one!

I definitely need a new pair of black flats. I like these Coach ones...but really, as long as they are cute, I'm not picky!

Right now, I only have my sectional in the living room.  I'd like a big fluffy chair too. :-)

I adore my Coach tote. It's almost time for a new one.

You just can't go wrong with a cashmere cardigan in a fun color!

The new OPI line of Muppet colors are adorable.  I'd happily model any of them on my little fingers!

And...a boy in a big red bow.  Adam Levine, perhaps?!

What's on your letter to Santa?

No comments:

Post a Comment