Pages

.

They Should Just Hire Me!!

The local hospital, that is! 

I've been spending quite a bit of time there in the past year or so (mom's cancer surgeries & chemo; her knee replacement; dad's knee replacement; a few friends having babies; assorted grandma-related ailments).

And...I've spent my weekend there.  Here's the short version of the backstory:
Dad got hurt at work on Halloween morning.  As a result of the injury, his right arm from shoulder blade to fingertips was numb.  About a week ago, something happened and his right hand swelled up.  Wednesday his PCP said that if the swelling didn't go down by Friday, he had to go to the hospital.  You know where this is going, right?!

So, he's been in the hospital since Friday and like a good daughter I've pretty much spent my weekend up there too.  Fingers crossed - they'll spring him Tuesday.

And...I got to meet my friend's baby on Thursday!  Sweet little Olivia is about two months early, but doing absolutely wonderful in the NICU.  :-) Isn't she beautiful?!?!


Olivia M. D.
November 5th
2 lbs, 15 oz.
15 1/2 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment