Pages

.

Lean Cuisine Chef's Pick Culinary Collection


     I love to cook.  If I could I would make my lunch and dinner every day.  Unfortunately while I am able to make dinner for us every night I work 8 hours a day and it's just not possible to make lunch during my 30 minute lunch period.

     When I'm looking for something to eat for lunch I want it to be easy to prepare and healthy.  That means low in calories, low in fat, but great tasting as well.  I love Lean Cuisines for days when I need a healthy meal on the go.  I stock my freezer at work with several different entrees and my freezer at home with several more.  They are so convenient and I don't have to worry about fat or calories when I'm eating a Lean Cuisine.  A few of my favorites are the French Bread Pizza, Pot Stickers, and the Four Cheese Cannelloni.

      Recently they've come out with a new line of products.  The new Salad Additions are perfect for a healthy salad on the run.  I simply pack a box of the Salad Additions and a bowl full of lettuce and I have a healthy salad with chicken, dressing, and fixings!

     Another one of their new lines is the Chef's Pick entrees.  The Cuisine Culinary Roundtable -- Michelle Bernstein, Brad Farmerie, Paul Kahan, Anita Lo, Lior Lev Sercarz & Lucien Vendome -- are embracing the bolder colors and tastes of the season to create recipes with exciting flavors for Lean Cuisine's Culinary Collection.  There are so many delicious choices including Spinach Artichoke Ravioli, Chile Lime Chicken, Steak Tips Portobello, and Orange Chicken.  

     I had a hard time choosing just one but I finally decided on the Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli.  With just 290 calories, 9 grams of fat, and 3 grams of fiber it's a healthy meal that's ready in under 5 minutes.  The description on the box reads, "ravioli filled with portobello & button mushrooms, romano & ricotta cheeses in a creamy marsala wine sauce with spinach & red peppers".   I was pleasantly surprised to find that the description matched the taste!


     The ravioli was tender and stuffed with mushrooms and cheese.  They were very flavorful and I gobbled them up.  The sauce was rich and creamy and the entire meal was topped off with spinach and red peppers.  Not only did it taste good but it looked really appetizing as well.  I enjoyed this meal a lot and actually went back to the store the next day and bought 2 more of the ravioli for my lunches.

 I have partnered with Lean Cuisine through DailyBuzz Food to help promote their new line of Chef's Pick products. I have been compensated for my time commitment to work with this product. However, my opinions are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments. Thank you Lean Cuisine!

No comments:

Post a Comment