Pages

.

I Can't Decide!

I'm less than a month away from closing on my house.  Given that it's a short sale - nothing is guaranteed until I actually  close.  That means I can't order furniture, set-up utilities, start changing my address on bills, etc.

If you know me - you know I am ORGANIZED!!  I hate "last minute".  So, I'm bound and determined to have a list of utility companies to call when I really do have the last document signs.  Presuming my hand isn't broken from signing a forest of paperwork, I want to get EVERYTHING set-up that day.  (Yes, I am unrealistically ambitious...thanks for noticing!)

Your going to laugh at me...but where I'm stuck is cable/Internet/phone.  Do I do bundled services?  Buy each separately?  Seriously, ladies.  I NEEEEED your advice!

I'm really considering both Comcast and DirectTV.  Anyone have positive or negative experience to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment