Pages

.

The Doggie Name Game



Frankie decided that there should be a name game for the 4th - and my pups agree.

Carmella Bay- My name is Hebrew for garden or orchard.  I was almost Freckles...but my Grammy's dog started with that name. Sure, his name ended up as Lucky, but I wanted a name that was all me. :-) And, um, the Soprano's was popular when I was a pup.



Meadow Breeze - My name is English for um...well, you know.  When my mom found me she knew right away that I was either a Meadow or a Willow.  The ladies at the Delta ticket counter made her name me before I could get on the plane.  So, Meadow it was.  And I like it!



Beckett Scout - My name is English, but there's a debate over what it means.  It's either "dweller near the brook" or "beehive/bee cottage".  I prefer the whole "live near the water" thingy.  Cuz I'm allergic to bees and the irony isn't lost on me.  The lovely ladies at Delta pressured mom again to name me before I flew home.  For a few days - my name was MacAllister. I'm so much happier as Beckett.



And now that we've pointed out what a hippie goof-ball our mom is...pups and kitties, how did you get your name?

No comments:

Post a Comment