Pages

.

Tuesdays At The Table - Honey Mustard Dressing

Happy Tuesday!  I hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend.  I started my weekend with a Girls' Night - we did dinner and Eclipse (which I'll post about later) and then spent most of my weekend just relaxing and shopping for stuff for the house.  Ahh, I needed this little break!  :-)

Lovely Yellow Ribbons

I LOVE honey mustard!  I use it for chicken fingers, salad dressing, and sometimes to dip celery and carrots in.  I know, I know...I should have a brilliant recipe to share after a long weekend.  However, we're in the middle of a heat-wave, and my brain is fried!

Honey Mustard Dressing

1 1/2 cups real mayonnaise - low-fat okay
1/4 cup Grey Poupon® Mustard
1/2 cup honey

Stir all ingredients together until well combined.  Refrigerate for an hour or so...and serve!

What's cooking in your kitchen?




No comments:

Post a Comment