Pages

.

Tuesdays At The Table - Heirloom Tomato Salad Dressing

Happy Tuesday, ladies!  We're still in the midst of a heatwave.  It stinks for me and my asthma...but my tomatoes - especially the heirloom ones - LOVE the heat!  Sorry I don't have a picture to share, but I didn't think to take one until about an hour ago and we're in the middle of some strong thunderstorms.  Hmm... maybe I'll do a post on my garden later this week.  :-)

Lovely Yellow Ribbons

Heirloom Tomato Salad Dressing

3 cups chopped  heirloom tomatoes (about 7-8 tomatoes)
1 generous sprig fresh basil leaves
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon cayenne
2 cloves garlic
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup canola oil
1/4 cup grated parmesan

Put all ingredients into the blender, and blend a full minute until mixture is creamy. Pour into a narrow neck bottle and shake well before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Keeps about a week and makes about 3 1/2 cups.

What's cooking in your kitchen?



No comments:

Post a Comment