Pages

.

2 on Tuesday - Shows I Miss

Happy Tuesday!!!  I'm linking up with Andrea for 2 on Tuesday again.  You know I must love her if I willingly break my rule against posting twice in one day!


2 on Tuesday


This week, Andrea is asking What two shows that have gone off the air do you miss the most?

Such an easy one!!


1. West Wing!  My favorite show ever.  I love politics - so the witty banter, policy issues and current events were right up my alley.  Plus, Aaron Sorkin does the whole "walk and talk" banter better than any show I've ever seen.  I wish they'd do a reunion show or movie.  I really want to know if Josh ended up in politics after being Chief of Staff, if Josh and Donna had kids, how Toby is doing, and if President Bartlett succumbs to MS.  Don't you?!?!



2. The Muppet Show.  The old school, singing, dancing, guest stars MUPPET SHOW!  I'll always be a child at heart and have the Muppet versions of The Banana Boat Song, Lime In The Coconut and 12 Days of Christmas on my iPod.

I'd also like to mention that the super sweet Andrea will be giving away a hat from my *NEW ETSY STORE*!!  Go visit her and enter.  :-) *NOTE: The giveaway hasn't started yet, so I'm directing you to Andrea's main site instead of a specific post.*

No comments:

Post a Comment