Pages

.

"It's OK" - Week 7

It's that time, ladies!!!  Neely and Amber's "It's OK" link up!




Its Ok Thursdays



It's OK...

...That the Red Sox concluded their season in a spectacular fashion.  A spectacular FAIL.  We waited 86 years for a championship win, then got two in the past decade.  There's always next year!

...That the staff at A.C. Moore and Michael's are starting to know me by name.  If my Etsy store takes off, maybe one of the stores will give me a bulk discount?!

...To not fully understand Klout.  I try to give people +k on a daily basis and am thrilled if anyone gives some to me.  I'll figure it all out.  My score keeps going up, so I must be doing something right.  Right??  :-)

...That I totally avoided Facebook all summer, and now feel the need to rejoin society.

...That it seems like there's something in the water.  Lots of people have just had babies or have just announced their pregnancies.  My time will come.  Eventually!

...To be addicted to Twitter.  I'm still thinking in sentences longer than 140 characters, so it's all good.

What's OK with you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment