Pages

.

2 On Tuesday

The gorgeous Andrea from My Chihuahua Bites is hosting a new linky party!!  Having a Tuesday link-up isn't a new thing for Andrea.  You see...SHE was the originator of Tuesdays At The Table!  When she got pregnant with her darling babe, Cooper, I took it over.  It's hard to believe that it's been almost two years since I started hosting!

The prompt this week:
TWO FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT FALL

1.  The cooler temperatures!  Summer is nice and all...but I quickly grow tired of the heat and humidity.  Bring on the nice crisp air that comes with fall.  The air is drier and it's cool enough that I want a sweater some days.  At the same time, I'm grateful that it's not so cool that I need to have the heat on all the time.

2.  Apple picking!!  I love me some apple picking.  For the past few years, we (as in my group of favorite peeps) and I have gone apple picking at the same orchard.  Then comes the fabulous days of baking that follow.  It's always a challenge to use all those apples, but I find a way!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment