Pages

.

"It's OK"...Week 6

I am loving Neely and Amber's weekly "It's OK" link up.  They are also hosting a two week link up about all things fall.  Check them out!


Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK...

...That I haven't done any of Neely and Amber's fall link up yet.  I will!  Seriously.  Be on the look out!

...To have lost a few followers lately.  Honestly, it bums me out a little, but I realize that I can't make everyone happy.

...That I'm soooo loving fall premier week.  I'm like a kid at Christmas!
...That I would pretty much kill someone for a cupcake right now, but don't want to make them myself.

...To just be jumping on the Klout bandwagon.  And someday...I'll actually figure it out!

...That I'm losing my voice.  I feel fine!  So when I smile and nod, I'm not being rude.  Mmmkay?!

...To be hyped up at the possiblity of getting a really cool job.  (Cross your fingers for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment