Pages

.

Accidentally "Unplugged"

Sorry there have been fewer than normal blog posts lately.  It's not my fault.  I swear!

I blame Verizon Wireless and Comcast!  I don't know what in the world is going on...but everyone in my neighborhood and some others in nearby towns (who I've talked to & happens to have Comcast) has been having the same problem I am.  Comcast simultaneously drops phone, internet and cable coverage for hours at a time.  They better fix it...or at least credit my bill.  That sucker isn't cheap, ya know.  :-)  How about you?  Problems with Comcast lately?

Then there's Verizon Wireless. Really, I try not to complain about them.  I've had the same cell phone number and provider for over a decade...and I've NEVER had a problem that they couldn't help me solve.  However, over the past week, my Droid has died a slow, painful death.  First the system upgrade wouldn't load.  Then the poor thing got stuck for three days of just chanting "droid, droid, droid" over and over again on the start screen.  Today, she compltely fried.  Thank goodness for the extended warrantee!  My new (aka refurbished) phone arrives via FedEx tomorrow...and while I'm a little grumpy that I'll have to reload all my apps, I can. not. wait. to be able to read my email and text again!

Now that I've whined at you.... stay tuned.  One of my favorite dog blogs and I have something fun in the works!


No comments:

Post a Comment