Pages

.

Fall TV

You all know that I'm a TV junkie, right?!  I'm working on a color coded viewing schedule...but I won't finalize it until we get a few weeks in and can tell what shows aren't going to get the plug pulled on them after only a few episodes.  Don't you just hate watching a new show, and having it disappear?  I was soooo mad that GCB didn't get picked up for a second season!

Here are a few new shows that I'm really looking forward to:

Premiering 9/10 on NBC
 
Premiering 9/12 on NBC
 
Premiering 9/17 on NBC
 
Premiering 9/30 on ABC
 
Premiering 9/26 on ABC
 
Premiering 9/27 on CBS
 

Some of my returning favorites:
Once Upon A Time
Parenthood
Glee
Dancing With The Stars
NCIS
Grey's Anatomy
Revenge
Castle
Scandal
New Girl

OK...so who wants to program my DVR for me?!  What shows - new and returning- are you looking forward to?



No comments:

Post a Comment