Pages

.

Mini Chicken Pot Pies


Chicken pots pies are such the comfort food for me.  Truth be told when I first moved out on my own I would buy the 'budget friendly' pot pies in the freezer section.  They were about 25¢ each back then.  I never dreamed that I would be making my own pot pies.  

Well, here we are and I tell you these are every bit as comforting as what I remember from my childhood.  Made with whole ingredients that I can feel good about feeling my family. This recipe is so easy I am confident it is perfect for every cook from the novice to the experienced!  With step by step photos, you have to check this one out!!! 

Read the recipe and find out my time saving shortcut and the SECRET ingredient that makes the filling so fabulous!  Click here.

Grilled Breaded Chicken Sandwich is a healthy version of the old fried chicken classic w/a fab marinade that makes it amazing! or BAKE IT!!!  It is scrumptious either way.  This is our favorite chicken sandwich.  Why go out to get one when you can make this at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment