Pages

.

Strawberry Crinkle Cookies

      I can't believe Valentine's Day is quickly approaching.  As I've mentioned before we have behavioral parties at school once a month for the kids who have shown appropriate behavior.  My instructional assistant and I make all the snacks for the parties following a theme and then the kids get to make a craft.  January's party is at the end of the month so we are having a Valentine's Day theme.

      I wanted to make some pink desserts but I have several other cakes I have to make for the weekend so I wanted something simple.  It doesn't get much easier then crinkle cookies and by using a strawberry cake mix they would be pink.  The cookies were simple to make and they turned out great.  These are the perfect cookie to whip up on the fly!

Strawberry Crinkle Cookies  (adapted from Budget Savvy Diva)
1 box Strawberry Cake Mix
2 eggs
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1 t. vanilla
Powdered sugar

1.  Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

2.  In a large bowl combine the cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil.  Mix well.  Stir in the vanilla.

3.  Roll the mix into small balls, roll in powdered sugar, and place on a cookie sheet.

4.  Bake for 8-10 minutes.  Remove from oven, let sit for 2 minutes, then remove to a wire rack.



This post linked to: 
Foodie Friday, Foodtastic Friday,   Foodie Friends Friday,

No comments:

Post a Comment