Pages

.

Cs of Tranquility

One of the longest lasting and favourite appliances of our kitchen is our juicer. We've been through phases of juicing every day - peeling 8 oranges every evening  for our morning refreshment, to every now and again using our leftover fruit for a strange concoction. Now, I have a new favourite juice thanks to Wellbeing, a sandwich shop I frequent in the City. When you buy one of their healthy, tasty sandwiches you pay a few dollars extra for a fresh juice - made to order. My preferred is Tranquility, a carrot and celery juice with a dash of beetroot. It helps me add a few bonus veggies to my daily serve and it isn't packed with the sweetness of some fruit juices, so hopefully I don't dose up on too much sugar!

Buying a fresh juice becoming somewhat of an addiction, and having my own tools at hand to be able to create my own juices, I bought my carrot, celery and beetroot to try see if I could replicate it in my kitchen.

Of course it was simple to make - just chuck a 5 or 6 carrots, 2 celery sticks and a hint of (1/2 a small) beetroot into the juicer for instant Tranquility in the home! I wish it were that easy to create all the time!
Carrot on FoodistaCarrot

No comments:

Post a Comment