Pages

.

Sunday Sharing...

It's been a really busy weekend...and I just can't think of a good way to wrap up the randomness in my head into a pretty little bow. 

Or maybe it's just an excuse to use bullet points.  Either way; here we go!

  • Saturday afternoon I had my eye doctor's appointment.  My vision didn't change AT ALL!! HURRAY!  Because of that - the doctor didn't dilate my eyes. 
  • If I wasn't said by my new eye doctor, I would have taken "You have the most beautiful eyes" as a pick-up line. *gag*
  • I picked out new frames - yippee!! I went with the Coach Hilary in tortoise shell.  :-)

  • I'm contemplating buying a pair of clippers and giving Beckett a fur-cut myself instead of bringing him to the groomer.  No good reason...I just think it's something I could do at home cheaper.
  • Last night I did a little Internet shopping.  :-)  Just Land's End, but I'm sure I'll do more as the weather warms up!  I am proud that I started with a total of $154, and after a discount code and two gift certificates - I ended up paying $74.95!
  • Have any of you heard of Ribena before?  I've been to the UK multiple times and get my fair share of this yummy black currant drink each time.  Last month I found a nearby import company that deals with British delights.  Since then, I've been re-developing my addiction to Ribena. 

  • I'm loving Bamboo*Pink! It was a complete leap of faith, signing up in the first few weeks.  But I'm so glad I did.  The compensation plan is going to be fabulous; I learned a few days ago that the jewelry is hypoallergenic (!!); and the pictures I've seen of the jewelry are gorgeous.  For those of you that don't necessarily want to be Bamboo*Pink consultants, but want to see what it's all about - I encourage you to sign up!  Join in on a few of our calls and hear for yourself. If you decide it's not for you, there's no commitment and you'll get member's only discounts! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment