Pages

.

Finding Frames

I have an eye doctor appointment on Saturday.  Luckily, it's just a "well visit".  However, I haven't been in a few years (bad girl!!).   My least favorite part of the exam is having my eyes dialated.  It always ends up with me getting a killer headache.

My favorite part? I get to pick out new frames!  I have a hard time picking out frames though... I never know what looks good on me.  I do have a few that I've been "eyeing" though. (I know, bad joke.)


BCBG - Aurora

Coach - Gloria

Coach - Hillary

Mark Jacobs - Shiny

I need to get new contact lenses too ladies.  What brand are you using?  I've been doing disposables for YEARS now. 




Great news!!! It is still FREE to sign up with Bamboopink and have your own personalized website to sell Bamboopink jewelry by JudeFrances. Over 20,000 people nationwide signed up in just over a month...and you can too! Click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment