Pages

.

20 Minute Chipotle Lime Marinade for Grilled Chicken


Welcome to TSRI's Summer Grilling Celebration! I really am so excited to share this chicken recipe with you. We have been having so much fun with our Summer Grilling Celebration. The chicken each week has been fantastic. Chad, Munchkin and I have loved each and every dish!

Finally my parents are here and are able to share in the grilling fun! This simple and delicious 20 Minute Marinade was perfect for a delicious meal after a long busy day.

My mom was excited to try this Chipotle Lime Marinated Chicken. I have to say I was very surprised that she was even interested in tasting it. I know that I have told you about the spice level in my house growing up. We never ate anything spicier than basil or oregano and black pepper was really only served on the side. My Mom dug in and loved this!

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment