Pages

.

Tuscan Summer Sun-dried Tomato Burger


Hi Slow Roasters, thank you for joining us to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of The Slow Roasted Italian. It has been such an amazing year. When I first started this blog, I thought I would just be making a record of the recipes that I use regularly, something to look back on and a place for my family to be able to go to pull up the recipes they love. I never really knew that it would be such a fabulous experience. I can't believe how much I have learned over the last year. Flavor profiles, descriptive words, testing recipes, photo composition (although, except a few lucky shots I am still at a loss on this one) thank goodness my amazing husband and partner is such a wonderful photographer.

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment