Pages

.

Seasoned Grilled Fries


Welcome to TSRI's Summer Grilling Celebration! We have a fantastic week coming your way, full of grilled and summer favorites. When I whipped up the burger and chicken for this weeks posts, more than anything I wanted fries to go with these dishes. I did make some incredible Grilled Sweet Potato Fries last week, so I opted for a change.

These Seasoned Grilled Fries we made with large Russet potatoes and my favorite new spice, ground Chile de Arbol. Grilling these left a fantastic crispy exterior and tender interior. Firm enough to stand up to my favorite Beer Cheddar Sauce (that recipe is coming up soon).

I think the size of the fry intimidated my Munchkin. Seriously, she told Daddy "Uh, No!" when he asked her if she wanted fries. Chad was very happy to hear this. He devoured these fries, and the cheese sauce. Apparently sometimes 3 pounds of potatoes and a quart of Beer Cheddar Sauce are not enough. So, these fries received fave reviews, I loved them as well.

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment