Pages

.

Cherry Limeade Cocktail


Summer heat and sunshine bring memories of lip smacking, icy cold drinks on the sandy beaches of southern Florida. Lemonade, iced tea, orange coolers, pink grapefruit cocktails and luscious cherry limeade still bring a smile to my face and wonderful memories to my mind.

Chad, our mixologist, developed this Cherry Limeade Cocktail for my Mom and I during our vacation. We agreed that it is a refreshing cocktail to tantalize your taste buds. We certainly kept him mixing up these cocktails during the vacation. Cherry Limeade Cocktail features a delightfully mouth puckering cherry vodka that is tart and sweet at the same time, with the sweet and sour zing of lime. This drink will make your mouth water and your cheeks pucker and believe me, you will ask for seconds!

Do yourself a favor and use a bigger glass and make it a double!
Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment