Pages

.

New Pupster!

My long awaited new pupster is here!  I'm so excited! 

Meet Paisley Skye.  Isn't she gorgeous?  She 14 weeks and long-haired.  She a little love.

Now, you really astute people will notice that she looks nothing like the pup I showed you a few weeks ago.  And you're right.  You see, Dixie was lucky enough to have a few of us fall in love with her.  Her new mom is a lovely lady who I happen to think is pretty cool and I graciously stepped away. 

It's actually a blessing in disguise.  Paisley (formerly known as Destiny) was the first girl I picked up and for some reason we didn't connect right away.  Well, she now puts her paws on my face and gives big kisses. She is sweet and patient and has quite a personality! I do truly feel that she's the one that Meadow, Beckett and I are meant to have join our family. 

Oh...and a little more news. 


Meet Brady.  No, he's not mine.  But he is my VERY FIRST foster pup!  He's one of Paisley's litter mates. Brady boy isn't on our adoption website quite yet...but he will be soon.

Prepare for a litany of puppy pictures in the coming weeks.  I apologize in advance!  {No, I actually don't apologize... Heeheehee!}

Also, if you have any tips on best practices to acclimate existing fur-kids with new fur-kids, I'm all ears. Meadow and Beckett are behaving well, but I could always use some sage advice on how to make the transition easiest on all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment