Pages

.

A Word From Paisley



Hi.  I iz Paisley! Beckett says he gets to post on Momma's blog sometimes and that if I waited until Momma left for her state CNA test - he'd share da password.

Hmm... what do you want to know about me? Oh - my new nickname is Houdini!  Iz so tiny that I can slip in between a gate post and the back gate.  It's so funny to see Momma scream!  She's buying bricks, whatever they are, after the test so that can't ever happen again.

I haz an underbite.  Beckett and Meadow told me I need braces.

I think that Momma needz to keep the Brady boy.  He's my favorite litter mate, and he snuggles almost as good as me.



Beckett is the funnest to play bitey-face with.  I iz his shadow.  We long-haired dachshunds gotta stick together!

Anything else you want to know about me?  Ask, and I'll hijack da computer for a follow up post!

No comments:

Post a Comment