Pages

.

Scrumptious Strawberry Banana Popsicles


Nothing says summer quite like a luscious fruit popsicle on a warm summer day. I love to watch my munchkin devour these, it makes me think of summers when I was a kid. Bomb pop in one hand, running in the back yard, playing by the water. Right arm dripping in red, white and blue. How much fun was that? I can't say that I have had the enjoyment of watching my munchkin dripping in ice pops, she devours them too quickly. But, with temps of 110 and climbing here in the valley of the sun, I am sure it won't be long.

These Scrumptious Strawberry Banana Popsicles are there and gone in an instant. So delicious! The vibrant, sweet and tart strawberries wake up your taste buds and carry you into the surprisingly more mellow, tender banana yogurt and then round it out with the mouthwatering strawberry again.

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment