Pages

.

Blueberry Vanilla Yogurt Ice Pop Popsicles


Hello Slow Roasters! Welcome to our Summer Grilling Celebration. Isn't summer wonderful? Even with the heat in Arizona I love summer. The energy is just more happy and fun. We enjoyed an amazing vacation in Sedona with my parents and can not even describe how breath taking Sedona is.

We are back from our fantastic trip and I am so excited to be home. Vacations are awesome, but coming home is lovely. Tonight I am kicking back and enjoying my last night with my parents. They leave tomorrow morning. Where does the time go?

My mom and I have had so much fun in the kitchen while she was here. This popsicle is a special creation I made just for my mom and my Munchin. It is a perfectly sweet treat, packed with delicious vanilla yogurt and luscious fresh blueberries. It is succulent, fruity, and creamy.

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment