Pages

.

Blog Star - Hi, I'm Cole

Mrs. Monologues
 
The fabulous Mrs. Monologues and her co-hosts are leading their monthly round of Blog Star.  I slacked last month and didn't link-up...but I'm ready this time around!

A little bit about me:


  • I'm a dog momma.  I have four miniature dachshunds.  Here are my girls - Meadow and Paisley.
  • Don't stand between me and my caffeine.  I'm not picky though... I'll accept any offers of Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Mary Lou's News (a local chain) and Honey Dew.
  • I love to cook, and have a weekly recipe link-up (Tuesdays at the Table).
  • I'm an insomniac.  So, if you can't sleep - come find me on twitter. :-)
  • It's uncommon that I don't read 2-3 books a week.  Any good recommendations, gang?!
I hope to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment