Pages

.

Cantaloupe and Cream Lime Ice Pops

Sometimes a summer produce sale is the next best thing to heaven. While I was out grocery shopping last week I found my store had cantaloupe for 50 cents each, so of course all of a sudden I desperately needed cantaloupe.

After taking them home, my picky toddler took a stand against trying the cantaloupe. So, sometimes you pick your battles and sometimes you formulate a better battle plan. I opted for the latter. Ice pops it is. I have mentioned before that ice pops are our 'no fail' fall back when Munchkin won't eat anything else. Those are usually packed them with yogurt. However, yogurt is not a great companion for cantaloupe in an ice pop. So, I needed something thick rich and creamy. Heavy cream won out!

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment