Pages

.

Easy One Skillet Meal: Hearty Italian Sausage and Potatoes


Some nights I struggle more than others to find the perfect dish that will please everyone's palates. Just when I think I have run out of ideas or don't have the ingredients on hand, this Easy One Skillet Meal comes into my life. In an effort to please Mr Meat and Potatoes and use some amazing produce and fresh herbs I developed this recipe. It was so good Chad asked me to make it again, immediately.

Made with all fresh ingredients from my garden and our produce superstore (Sprouts - although they call themselves a farmers market, I still think of them as a grocery store). Dinner truly brings the family together. This one is no exceptions. However, you may want to make a double batch if you are hoping for left overs. It is that good! Trust me. Click the link below to read more and get this must have recipe!




Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment