Pages

.

Prayers For Meadow

Hi everyone.  I'm hoping that you can send my little Meadow some good thoughts/prayers.



She has "gone down in the back".  That's dachshund speak for exhibiting signs of IVDD - a disk problem that is common with my little loves and other long-bodied dogs.

Wednesday my parents came over to visit and she kind of slid off the couch.  No injury - but I think that's what ultimately sparked the IVDD.  An hour or so later, she had one stumble step and quickly recovered.  At midnight potty time, she started going downhill quickly.  I rushed her to the vet around 3:30- 4 o'clock.

We're home and on "crate rest".  However, Meadow HATES the crate, so I'm holding her at all times.  Hopefully, with the cocktail of medications that she's been put on and me as her personal pillow, she'll be back to normal soon.

Hug your pups (and kittehs) for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment