Pages

.

Quick reminder - Google Reader is shutting down on 7/1

Most of you probably already know this, but I wanted to quickly remind you all that Google Reader is shutting down on July 1. There are a few alternatives out there, but two of the services that I have found to be pretty good are Feedly and Bloglovin.

If you want to follow me on Bloglovin, I have a button on the right-hand side of the page underneath the social media buttons. Please click that to follow me on Bloglovin.

If Feedly is more your cup of tea, it should automatically transfer all of your subscriptions over. I think there's a glitch with the starred items (I've heard that it only transfers 1000 starred items), so be forewarned.

Or, you can keep reading my posts via Facebook.

Hope you are able to find a subscription service that works for you!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment