Pages

.

Sweet 'n Salty: What's Baking Round Up!

      I am part of a wonderful community of food bloggers.  On our cooking board we have two monthly groups.  With one group we do a recipe swap each month and the other group we make a baked item each month.   This month I was the host for our What's Baking group and I chose our theme to be Sweet 'n Salty.  There were so many wonderful things I wanted to bake and wait to see you what everyone else made as well!

Carrie from Carrie's Sweet Life shared this delicious White Chocolate Puff Corn 


Joanna from Kosher Kitchen made this time consuming but totally worth it Milk Chocolate Tart with Pretzel Crust







I shared my insanely good, bet you can't eat just one, Salted Caramel Cookie Bars


These drool worthy Salted Fudge Brownies come from Eva of Eva Bakes




These amazing Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies were shared by Kate of Kate's Recipe Box




Allison of Sparks in My Kitchen made these Dreamy Vanilla Fleur de Sel Caramel Krispies


     Are you hungry yet?  I am!  I can't wait to see what we will come up with next month.  For now, don't forget to click on the links to see the recipes!




No comments:

Post a Comment