Pages

.

3 on Thursday - Fall TV

Happy Thursday!  The gorgeous Andrea and I are ready for another round of "3 on Thursday"!  Are you?!  Speaking of my co-host...have you visited her yet?  You should.  She's way cooler than me!


3 on Thursday


This week's topic:
What three shows you are looking forward to seeing return in the fall?

This is a hard one for me!  {don't judge...} There are so many shows that I'm looking forward to seeing return this fall.  I'm the geek that puts together a schedule of what shows are premiering and when they start for maximum viewing/DVR'ing coverage.


I can't wait for NCIS!!  They left quite the cliff-hanger, and honestly, I'll be really upset if Ducky (or any of the other major characters) dies.

{via}
Scandal only had a short run last season, but I love good political drama!


Rumor has it that this week be the last season of Bones.  I've been hooked on this show from the beginning...and if it really is the end, I hope that Booth and Bones get married.

Runners up:
NCIS: LA
Once Upon A Time
Dancing With The Stars
Castle
Grey's Anatomy

No comments:

Post a Comment