Pages

.

Simple Barbecue Ranch Sauce

I have to say Red Robin is one of my favorite gourmet burger places. People who know me realize I am a simple girl when it comes to food extravagances. I just can't justify paying $50 for a meal I can make at home, and on something that doesn't last. But, Red Robin is reasonable and I truly enjoy their atmosphere and food (and prices). They always have some cool new burger to try.

So, on special occasions I like to go to Red Robin. By far my favorite thing is the campfire sauce on the fries and onion rings. I never really worked on trying to come up with a copy, but this sauce does remind me of their campfire sauce a little.

This sauce is really simple and perfect for dipping or topping your favorite burgers, the Simple Barbecue Ranch Sauce is creamy and has a nice cooling element to it. Perfect when paired with the Spicy Jalapeño Jack Burger! The ranch really gives this a new dimension of flavor.

Enjoy!

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment