Pages

.

8 Fabulous Ways to Celebrate National Tequila Day


Happy National Tequila Day! In the last few months I have discovered a new found appreciation for tequila. Cuervo Gold had been my favorite. I am not sure if my palette has changed or just that this tequila is that good, but I find it smooth and sweet.

Although I am not a spirit connoisseur, I can tell you it is my new favorite spirit!

My appreciation for the cocktails has carried over to our dinner table. I found tequila to be amazing in a marinade. Margarita Chicken is the best chicken I have ever had! Chad will very happily second that. As long as I am making it again. Lastly, tequila has shown up on the dessert table too. This awesome Boozy Margarita Cupcake is definitely something to put on your list to make.

Enjoy! Happy National Tequila Day, or whatever excuse I can find for enjoying this spectacular spirit!

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment