Pages

.

Wordless Wednesday (sorta) - Brady Edition

I still have to get the paperwork from FDR, but I'm officially a "foster failure". 

This dude is staying put!  And I couldn't be more excited.

I've know since the beginning that he was meant to stay with Meadow, Beckett, Paisley and I.  He just *fits*.  Even my veterinarian told me that I HAD to keep him!  Tell me something I don't know, doc. :-)


Here's to a lifetime of Paisley trying to smother you in your sleep little man!

Oh...since he's been "Brady" from the beginning, I'm going to keep his name.  If I could have chosen a different name, I would have, but whatever.  I, do, however need a middle name.  Suggestions?!  Reminder: I like outdoorsy/hippie name.  (ie. Meadow Breeze, Beckett Scout, Paisley Skye)


No comments:

Post a Comment