Pages

.

Bacon Cheddar Hasselback Potatoes



The fantastic Hasselback Potato was all the rage last year, but needless to say... I am not real trendy. Shocking, I know! Seriously though, I am more of a classic girl. I am not what you call hip. But, I am really good with that. The trends come and go, classics... We are here to stay. So, what does this have to do with our lovely potato you ask?

As I was saying, I am not trendy. I kind of march to the beat of my own drummer. So Hassel-who potatoes? Exactly! Then, last month I needed the perfect side to go with my Bacon Bourbon Barbecue Chicken Kabobs; a potato that I could stuff with mounds of butter, cheese and bacon. Although I am very fond of the Italian Potato Skins I made last year, and yes they would be an appropriate carrying vessel, I have made a lot of potato skins. I wanted something different. I immediately remembered those accordion-like potatoes I saw everywhere last year.

Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment