Pages

.

Raspberry Lemonade Yogurt Ice Pops



If you are looking for a tasty way to beat the summer heat, the Raspberry Lemonade Yogurt Ice Pop is just the perfect treat. Chad and I have a deep love and appreciation for all things lemon. Whether its sweet treats, savory eats, household remedies or beauty treatments we are always happy to use lemon. We always have a fruit basket full of lemons and a good portion of the year we are fortunate enough to have a tree full of lemons.

As I was preparing these fabulously flavorful frozen treats, all I could think about was biting into one. Savoring the layers of tart lemon juice and lemon zest and contrasting sweet raspberries perfectly combined with smooth and creamy protein packed yogurt. I very carefully constructed each popsicle. Took my time, I mean look at those raspberries, all with the end game in mind. These were mine! Chad doesn't care for popsicles that much and Munchkins palette isn't quite developed enough to really enjoy lemon yet. This creation was all for me.
Continue Reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment