Pages

.

Rumor Has It...

...it's my birthday.

I could deny it.  But I won't.  Some people love their birthday.  Some people hate it.  I'm kind of...wishy-washy.  Please tell me that I'm not the only one that feels that way!

However, I do have to thank my amazing friends Andrea and Jane!  They both surprised me with presents, and I adore them for it.  There's nothing like getting a package in the mail to make your day!  Especially when your crabby mailman has to get out of his little truck and walk it up to your front porch.  Heeheehee!

The awesome Andrea got me this:




The fabulous Jane got me this:

Opi Vintage Minnie Minis 1/8 Oz 3.75 Ml 4 Pcs

Aren't I such a lucky woman?!  My birthday lunch is at Wahlburgers.  It totally makes up for spending time at the DMV. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment