Pages

.

3 on Thursday - Favorite Vacations

Before we start, please take minute and welcome back my lovely co-host, and one of my besties, Andrea!  She took a little break, but she's back and better than ever!
Did everone enjoy their little break from 3 on Thursday?  I did! Sometimes, we all need a little breather.  :-)  We have some great topics this month - I bet you'll love them!


3 on Thursday

This week's topic:
Vacation Plans - tell us about your 3 best vacations, or the plans you have had/are planning for this summer!


London, England
You all know how much I love Europe, right?! Well, I think I could probably move to the UK without a problem (you know, as long as I can bring my dogs and my family/friends).


Disney!  I need to go every few years and act like a little kid!  I was lucky that my parents brought me every few years - my first trip was at 2 years old - and I think it's one of those places that ALL kids should go at least once by the time they leave elementary school.



The first time I went to Sedona, Arizona was on a business trip.  I've gone back a few times since and just love it there.  It has shops and artist communities and great food - all without compromising the natural beauty of the location.

Link up and tell us about your favorite trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment